UI Path Training | UI Path Training Institute
What is UI Path?
UiPath is an advanced tool that enables you to design automation processes visually, through diagrams.UiPath is a Robotic Process Automation tool which is used for Windows desktop automation. It is used to automate repetitive tasks and eliminates the human involvement. This tool is simple to use and has a drag and drop functionality of activities. And the best part is UiPath also comes with a Community Edition which is free for lifetime and has most of the functionality of the Studio Version.
Most of the companies are adopting digital technology day by day. The biggest advantage of adopting digital technology is the speed of execution. UiPath studio software solution allows automating repetitive office tasks. It is founded by Romanian entrepreneur Daniel Dines in the year 2005. It converts boring tasks into automation process can work with multiple tools.
UiPath studio is available with three different product suite:
- UiPath Studio
- UiPath Robot
- UiPath Orchestrator
Why UI Path?
There are lots of tools for robotic process automation, however UiPath is the most popular among them. Today mostly companies, big and small, are adopting digital technology. With digitization, the biggest advantage is the speed of execution. But the challenge with digitization is that it requires diverse tools and hence required the manpower with diverse skillset to handle those tools with professionally. Therefore, today there are demands for the same skilled employees in the organizations. And many students are learning and enhancing their technical skills in field.
UiPath is user friendly. It provides with high speed in case of implementation. The main advantages of this tool that it provides desktop contribution and also Citrix environment.
Uipath RPA is an
enterprise computing platform dedicated to automating business process.
It provides the below options full compliance with the enterprise security and governance.
- Process modelling
- Change Management
- Deployment Management
- Access Control
- Remote Execution
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.