Selenium Training | Selenium Training Institute
What is selenium?
Selenium is a set of tools and libraries that automates web browser options. In simple words, selenium provides tools that can interact with browser and can automate browser actions like, input, select; navigate etc. It automates the browser with the help of scripts.
We have to use libraries for creating a test script. At the high level we do three things in the selenium that are;
- Identify the web elements like (text boxes, dropdowns, and webtable handling in the webpage).
- Add actions (by using the preferred programming language) along with the test data
- Run the test and validate.
Selenium is the most widely used open source solution for the test automation of web applications. As selenium preferred three languages, we have to understand only language if we want to work with selenium. The three languages are given below;
In 2004 Jason Huggins ,the engineer at thought works was working on a web application that required a frequent testing and that was very difficult so he wrote a java program that could interact with the browser and do the actions he started giving the demo about this tool and soon there were discussions to make it an open source as a reusable testing framework.
Selenium has four component. These four components are:
- Selenium IDE. (Discovered by Shinya kasatani)
- Selenium webdriver.(discovered by Paul hammant)
- Selenium RC.(By Simon Stewart)
- Selenium grid (By Patrick Lightbody).
Why selenium is needed?
- It is one of the best source tool libraries if you want to move from manual to automation for web application testing.
- It is an ideal for beginners as selenium has a wide community support online.
- Learning selenium can be the best first step towards automation testing.
- Selenium supports multiple languages.
- It supports multiple browsers like OS, LINUX, and Windows etc.
- It has extensible support.
- It’s not mandatory to have coding experience for learning selenium.
- You can understand the concept of API automation testing with selenium and can use it elsewhere.
- We can use different plug in type selenium.
- The IT companies are implementing the Selenium in their testing web automation.
- A huge number of testers are trained on these tools because of its ease and effectiveness.
- The several other testing techniques is creating a new pathway for the developers.
SkyWebcom is the excellent choice for selenium training in Noida. Experts of the institute are highly qualified and are well-experienced in their respective fields. Training offered by this institute is in match with live scenarios. By the virtue of its persistent placement support SkyWebcom has maintained the 100% record of it from past many years.
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.