SAP SD Training | SAP SD Training Institute
SkyWebcom is one of the best providers of SAP SDTraining. Training of SAP HR is offered by highly qualified professionals who have experience of 32 years. SAP SD Training at SkyWebcom is offered with high tech infrastructure and great lab facilities. SkyWebcom gives 100% placement assistance in top companies and prepare candidates for interviews as well. The course curriculum has been designed by IT experts where trainers provide the in-depth learning that ranges from basic to advanced level. SkyWebcom prepare thousands of candidates for SAP SD Training at a very affordable fee structure. We provide both theoretical and practical knowledge as it prepares the candidates to face difficult & complex situations.
What is SAP SD?
Sales & Distribution (SD) is one of the most crucial application areas in SAP system. Sales & Distribution allows different organizations to store and manage the data related to customer and product. Organizations manage all the details related to sales like shipping, billing, ordering and invoicing of their respective organization’s goods & services with the help of the data. SAP SD has several components that offer various functionalities like ‘Pricing’ that controls the low price & cost which are determined in the sales transaction, how product is allocated to orders from various customers or credit management.
What are the key characteristics of SAP SD?
Mention below are some of the key characteristics of SAP SD
- SAP SD helps in implementing the business processes which is used in selling and billing of goods & services.
- SAP SD has pricing flexibility.
- It always shows the comprehensive reporting.
- Helps in integrating the data flow to the remaining modules of SAP.
- It has effective batch processing of orders, shipments and other documents.
Component of Sales & Distribution
- Master data
- Basic functions
- Sales support
- Information & analysis tools
Difference between Sales & Distribution
- The key difference between the two is that sales help in increasing the sales whereas distribution mainly focuses in the distribution of goods till the point of sales.
- Distribution has four types of marketing channels; direct selling, selling via mediators, dual distribution and reverse channels.
Types of Sales Documents in Sales & Distribution
- Inquiries & Quotations
- Sales Returns
- Debit and Credit notes
- Invoice corrections
- Cash Sales
- Rush orders
- Consignment Processing
- Third party order processing
- Sales contrast
- Free deliveries
What is the role of SAP SD consultant?
- SAP SD consultants have to define the requirements of business processing.
- They need to perform Gap analysis and have to take care of them as well.
- The consultants also need to prepare the process of business blueprints.
Why SAP SD?
SAP SD is a part of logistic module with number of advantages. SAP SD reduces the cost of sale process and doing the calculation of selling price takes very less time. SAP SD also increases the flow of cash and reduces the time from order to delivery. SAP SD has made billing process much easier that has better management as it gives the accurate information. Due to the higher availability of products it has increased the customer satisfaction.
SkyWebcom is the excellent choice for SAP SD training in Noida where the training course is designed as per the IT industry requirements. In this institute there is 100% implementation of practical classes and has the facility of excellent labs. Sky InfoTech is one of the best IT training institutes in Noida tag which is a placement oriented institute. Yes, this institute also ensures the placement where 100% record of placement has been maintained from past many years. Many alumni of the institute are now working in top most MNCs or in various IT industries.
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.