SAP S/4 HANA Training | SAP S/4 HANA Training Institute
SkyWebcom is one of the best known institutes for SAP S/4 HANA training. SkyWebcom provides SAP S/4 HANA training with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. Sky InfoTech Webcom prepares thousands of candidates for training at an affordable fee structure which is sufficient for the SAP S/4 HANA training courses and attends the classes. Sky InfoTech Webcom provides 100% placement assistance in top companies.
The course curriculum has been designed by IT experts such that it provides in-depth knowledge of all the concepts and modules of SAP S/4 HANA Training ranging from basic to advanced level. Training at Sky Infotech Webcom is supervised by experts having more than 17 years of experience in SAP S/4 HANA Training. We provide both theoretical and hands-on practical.
What is SAP S/4 HANA?
SAP S/4HANA is an entirely new generation programming of SAP Business Suite. SAP S/4 HANA is recognized by simplifications, extremely increased efficiency, and compelling features such as planning and simulation options in many conventional transactions.
SAP S/4 HANA is based on the SAP HANA in-memory database. SAP S/4 HANA allows companies to perform transactions and analyze business data in real-time. It offers a personalized user experience with SAP Fiori. SAP S/4HANA gives you a real-time, single source of accuracy for your business data.
- S/4HANA is proposed to be easier to use and administer while helping to solve more compound problems or handle vastly larger amounts of data than its predecessors.
- It is available in on-premises, cloud and hybrid deployment models with SAP. It strongly pushes its customers toward the cloud option.
- SAP S/4HANA is the next-generation business suite designed to run simple in a digital economy.
- SAP S/4HANA also personalizes the user experience on any device and natively connects to Big Data, the Internet of things, and business and social networks – all in real time.
- Built for the innovatory SAP S/4 HANA in-memory computing platform, it fundamentally redefines how venture software creates value across industries with immediate approach.
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.