SAP PP Training | SAP PP Training Institute
SkyWebcom is one of the best known institutes for SAP PP Training. SkyWebcom provides SAP PP Training with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. SkyWebcom prepares thousands of candidates for training at an affordable fee structure which is sufficient for the SAP PP Training courses and attends the classes. SkyWebcom provides 100% placement assistance in top companies.
The course curriculum has been designed by IT experts such that it provides in-depth knowledge of all the concepts and modules of SAP PP Training ranging from basic to advanced level. Training at SkyWebcom is supervised by experts having more than 17 years of experience in SAP PP Training. We provide both theoretical and hands-on practical which helps trainees to experience difficult and complex situations. The trainees prepared to face the reality of the IT sector. We provide weekend classes also for those who are working and want to update themselves.
What is SAP PP?
Production Planning is the component of ERP Central Component (ECC) that helps the businesses in planning the manufacturing, sales and distribution of goods. SAP PP is one of the most important components of SAP that tracks and maintains the record of manufacturing process flows. SAP PP is integrated with other SAP modules like SD, MM, QM, FICO & PM.
Master Data in SAP PP
Master data of any company generally remains still. The master data of the company rarely changes as per the requirement. There are five types of master data which is used in SAP PP.
- Material Master
- Work Center
- Production Version
Material master contains information of the companies whatever they produce, store and sell. The material can be of any type like the finished product, semi-finished product, raw materials and packaging materials.
BILL OF MATERIAL (BOM)
Bill is a structured list of the components that makes the product or assembly. The list is consisting of object and number of each component with quantity and unit of measure. BOM has two level structures; first is ‘Single level structure’ and second is ‘Multi level structure.
Routing is a type of master data that describes the processing steps which are required for producing the material or it provide a service in the process industries. ‘Header’ and ‘Operations’ are two types of structure of routing.
Work center is used in routing for. It is basically a machine or a group of machines where production operations are performed. Work center contains the data for scheduling, capacity and costing.
Production version is a combination of both BOM and Routing data for production. It is linked with both BOM and Routing that describes the manufacturing process. There are various production versions as per the different manufacturing process for producing the product.
Production version has two processes; ‘Planning’ and ‘Execution’. Production version is always done by making the budget sales plan and after the planning of everything it is being executed.
Why SAP PP ?
Production Planning is the main module of SAP. SAP PP is a great help in keeping the record and tracking the manufacturing process flows like planned and actual tools. Production Planning automates the main activities in production like planning controlling and scheduling.
SkyWebcom offers the in-depth training of ‘Production Planning’ in Noida. One of the most reputed IT institutes in Noida tag is SkyWebcom that train the aspirants as per the latest versions brought in by the IT industry. The experts of the institute are highly qualified and are well-experienced. If you are willing to learn production planning then kindly enroll at SkyWebcom and experience the best learning. SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each and has maintained the 100% record of placement from past many years.
SAP PP Course Contents
- INTRODUCTION TO PP MODULE
- MANUFACTURING TYPES
- INDUSTRY TYPES
- ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE
- ROLE & SCOPE
- FLOW OF PP MODULE
- MASTER DATA
- MATERIAL MASTER
- WORK CENTER
- COST CENTER
- MATERIAL MASTER
- TYPES OF MATERIAL
- FINISHED, RAW.SEMI FINISHED
- VIEWS RELEVENT TO PP.
- MRP VIEWS,
- TYPES OF BOMS
- FUNCTIONAL LOCATION,
- WBS ,ORDER
- TECHNICAL TYPEOF BOMS,
- BOM EVALUTIONS. GROUP BOM
- WORK CENTER
- CREATION, CHANGE & DISPLAY.
- SHIFT SCHEDULES,
- CONTROL KEYS
- STANDARD VALUE KEY
- CREATION, CHANGE & DISPLAY
- CONTROL KEYS
- SEQUENCE: PARALLEL. ALTERNATE
- DEMAND MANAGEMENT AND MRP
- REQUIREMENT TYPES
- CR, PIR
- CREATION, CHANGE AND DISPLAY
- STARTGIES MAKE TO STOCK
- MAKE TO ORDER
- CAPACITY PLANNING
- CAPACITY REQUIREMENTS
- CAPACITY LEVELLING
- SHIFT SCHEDULE
- SALES AND OPERATION PLANNING
- PRODUCT GROUPS
- INTEGRATION WITH DEMAND MANAGEMENT
- PRODUCTION ORDER MANAGEMENT
- INTRODUCTION TO PO
- CREATION . CHANGE , DISPLAY
- PO CYCLE
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.