SAP MM Training | SAP MM Training Institute
SkyWebcom is the excellent choice for SAP MM Training and a placement oriented training institute as well. SkyWebcom has designed the training course of SAP MM Training with the accordance of the organization so that each and every single trainee find themselves eligible to work in IT companies. Course consultants of SkyWebcom always concentrate on the Upgradation of SAP MM courses brought in by the IT industry so that they can offer the advanced training. Since trainers take classes on regular basis they have pretty good practical knowledge of SAP MM Training. SkyWebcom is very much aware of all the SAP MM requirements and therefore this institute fulfills the requirements of the same. With one eye on comprehensive training and another on placement, SkyWebcom has maintained the 100% record of placement from past many years. So, SkyWebcom is a perfect mixture of academics and practical sessions.
What is SAP MM?
SAP MM module is an important and integral part of SAP ERP software. SAP MM is used by various business organizations to manage their purchasing (procurement of materials) and transactional data as it is both cost and time efficient. In SAP MM we have the logistic function which helps the industry from procurement to delivery of products. SAP MM module consists of different processes to manage material procurement and vendors, to check the material condition and quality, for the payments of the vendors.
SAP MM is basically related to movement of materials within the organization or outside the organization, sole purpose is to monitor the material that has been purchased from the vendor and to which part of the company it is being flowing and also the cost of buying that material and monitoring that the correct G/L accounts have been hitting or not. These materials can be raw materials or finished goods or trading goods or pipeline goods etc.
One of the important procedures in SAP MM module is Purchasing/Procurement. The procurement procedure is at first started when there is a requirement of material/service for the organization. If the material and service cannot be procured from internal resource, the liable individual of that company have to find the vendor/supplier which can offer it on the necessary date. The procurement and purchasing process starts with production of Purchase Requisition (PR), Purchase Order (PO), Good Receipt and Services, Invoice Verification, and Payment to vendors.
In this SAP MM Tutorial, we get to know about SAP Business Process. SAP Business Process is an essential and integral part of the SAP MM module. Basically it deals in sales, production, distribution, unit maintenance, planning, and warehouse management of an organization. It helps in inventory management and human resources of a company.
WHY SAP MM?
- Sap is a growing market and it already has captured most of our multinational and national companies. In this technology, the SAP MM module is in huge demand as all business organizations need the SAP MM module to manage their material in an efficient manner.
- SAP MM module helps organizations to remain updated and run smoothly. As we know that every organization has to update their databases on regular basis so it is not possible for them to run their organization without this module.
- Every organization has their different departments, and SAP MM module works as a key between all of them because without a material flow there will be no production, no sales and no financial updates.
- SAP MM module is an integrated part of logistics and it helps in managing end to end procurements and logistics business process. The main feature that you can find in the SAP MM module is requirement generation and without requirement there will not be any further process.
- On the basis of these requirements the company will again contact the purchase department to procure those materials and ask them to generate purchase orders against that selected vendor.
- Purchase order is a legal document generated by the SAP MM consultant as per the PR to the vendor to supply discussed material in the specified quantity together with shipping information and requirements.
- The selected vendors list is displayed while creating purchase order as per material and plant of the organization. SAP MM consultant has also the responsibility of creating and monitoring the contract and signing off the deals related to materials. Since this module is very essential in every organization, that’s why the job opportunities in SAP MM are really high.
Learn SAP MM at SkyWebcom in Noida. SkyWebcom is the most reputed IT institutes in Noida tag where comprehensive training of SAP MM is offered. This institute also guarantees the placement and 100% record of the same has been maintained from past many years.
SAP MM TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- ERP Screens
- Features of ERP Navigations
ERP ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE
- Company Creation
- Creation of Plant
- Storage Location
- Purchase Organization
- Standard Purchase Organization
- Reference Purchase Organization
- Purchase Groups and Assignment
- Material Master Creation
- Creation of Material Groups
- Vendor Master
- Account Group Customization
- Number Ranges for Vendor Master Record
- Create Vendor Master by Purchase Department
- Creation of Terms of Payment
- Creation of One Time Vendor
- Creation of Partner Functions
- Purchasing Info records
- Source List
- Creation of Source Listt
- Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Types of Purchasing Documents
- Special Procurement
- Third Party Procurement
- Outline Agreements
- Scheduling Agreement
- Movement Types
- Goods Receipt
- Goods Issue
- Stock Transfer
- Transfer posting
- Subsequent Debit
- Subsequent Credit
- Parking of Invoice
- Hold Invoice
- Evaluated Receipt Settlement
- Credit Memo
- Valuation Methods (Moving Average Price “V”and Standard Price “S”)
- Split Valuation
KEY CONFIGUTAIONS IN ERP SAP MM
- Pricing Procedure
- Release Strategy
- Account Determination
ERP SAP MM PROJECT
- Business Scenarios
- Support Issues
- Bug Reporting Tool
- Live Project Configuration Document
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.