SAP Training | SAP Training Institute
What is SAP Human Resource?
SAP Human Resource (HR) is the most crucial part of SAP ERP system that supports all the human resource management processing in the enterprise. It records all the data of a person from hiring to termination in the organization. SAP HR is known with several names like SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) or SAP Human Resources Management System (HRMS).
The major tasks dealing in SAP HR modules are given below;
- Organizational Management
- Personnel Administration
- Time Management
- Compensation Management
- Personnel Cost Planning
- Budget Management
- Personnel Development
- Travel Management
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Training & Event Management
Given below are important transaction codes of SAP HR like;
- ‘Report RPDTRA00’ is used for displaying the complete SAP HR transaction codes.
- ‘PA20’ is used for displaying the HR master data.
- ‘PA30’ is the code that maintains the full HR master data.
- ‘PRMD’ maintains the HR mini-master data.
- ‘PS03’ is used to get an overview of HR info type.
- ‘PS04’ code does the maintenance of info types.
What is ‘Infotype’ and what is its importance in SAP HR?
SAP HR tools require user’s data for accomplishing various tasks such as record keeping and maintain personal profiles. All the information is grouped into small units and these units are recognized as ‘Infounits’. SAP HR has three different types of structures;
- Enterprise Structure
- Organizational Structure
- Personnel Structure
Comparison between SAP HR and People Soft HR
- In SAP HR various structures of data are allowed whereas in people soft HR only limited data structure is allowed.
- Features of SAP HR are dynamic in nature and only few features of people soft HR is dynamic in nature.
- In SAP HR the restriction on the employees data makes it secure and in people soft HR additional programming or modeling for restrictions is required.
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.