SAP CRM Training | SAP CRM Training Institute
SkyWebcom is one of the best known institutes for SAP CRM Training. SkyWebcom provides SAP CRM Training with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. SkyWebcom prepares thousands of candidates for training at an affordable fee structure which is sufficient for the SAP CRM Training courses and attends the classes. SkyWebcom provides 100% placement assistance in top companies. The course curriculum has been designed by IT experts such that it provides in-depth knowledge of all the concepts and modules of SAP CRM Training ranging from basic to advanced level. Training at SkyWebcom is supervised by experts having more than 17 years of experience in SAP CRM Training. We provide both theoretical and hands-on practical which helps trainees to experience difficult and complex situations. The trainees prepared to face the reality of the IT sector. We provide weekend classes also for those who are working and want to update themselves.
What is SAP CRM?
- For learning SAP CRM there is no particular need of any special qualification, skill or experience.
- Prior SAP SD knowledge is preferred but it is not mandatory.
CRM stands for ‘Customer Relationship Management’. SAP CRM is a methodology and a set of tools that helps in managing the customer relationship in a very decent and organized manner. CRM is basically a strategy which is applied by businesses for optimizing the customer interactions. SAP CRM is a great help in understanding the customers, their needs and their requirements.
- In the market there are two types of SAP CRM consultants; first is support consultant job where you have to support big companies in terms of day to day issues, you can also call them ‘Help desk’. Big companies basically hire them to look after the CRM system, software and also provide the support to end users.
- Second type of consultant is junior SAP CRM consultant that gathers the customer’s requirements, does scoping, gap analysis and prepares blueprints. They also need to test the changes, need to coordinate with the technical team for some improvements. They also do the documentation process and train the end users.
- CRM helps in maintaining good customer relations globally since CRM completely supports globalization.
- CRM provides only one integrated solution that fulfills all the customer needs.
- CRM is way too organized and it monitors the customer’s behavior and predicts the future.
- CRM gives you the 360 degree of the customers as all the online information from every department is stored in one tool which is ‘CRM’.
Direct sale with CRM
- All the interaction information is available to anyone that needs an access.
- Information analysis makes business more knowledgeable about customers that results in improved services and solving problems more quickly. Thus, CRM improves the relationship and increase the customer retention.
Advantages of SAP CRM
- CRM helps in increasing the sales and revenues within an organization.
- CRM always helps you in reaching out to the targeted customers with the right message at the right time.
- It boosts the customer satisfaction and loyalty with better experiences.
SAP CRM play a very major role in organization or in any business and the demand of CRM consultants has increased a lot and so does its training. SkyWebcom is the excellent choice for SAP CRM training in Noida. The institute will make the aspirants eligible for any IT job related to SAP CRM and this institute is a true believer of providing the best training. SkyWebcom also guarantees the placement of every trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of placement from past many years.
SAP CRM Course Content
- Architecture and evolution of SAP CRM
- Functionality overview of SAP CRM
- Introduction to OOABAP
- Business Transaction Programming/ One order Framework
- Function Modules for Reading Business Transactions
- Identifying relevant FM
- Error/Message Handling
- Message Logging FMs
- Programming using Messaging FMs
- Business Addin’s in CRM and Programming BADI
- Techniques for Finding Appropriate BAdi
- Implementing a BADI
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.