SAP TRAINING | SAP TRAINING INSTITUTE
SkyWebcom is one of the best known institutes for SAP BI / BW Training. SkyWebcom provides SAP BI / BW Training with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. SkyWebcom prepares thousands of candidates for training at an affordable fee structure which is sufficient for the SAP BI / BW Training courses and attends the classes. SkyWebcom provides 100% placement assistance in top companies.
The course curriculum has been designed by IT experts such that it provides in-depth knowledge of all the concepts and modules of SAP BI / BW Training ranging from basic to advanced level. Training at SkyWebcom is supervised by experts having more than 17 years of experience in SAP BI / BW Training. We provide both theoretical and hands-on practical which helps trainees to experience difficult and complex situations. The trainees prepared to face the reality of the IT sector. We provide weekend classes also for those who are working and want to update themselves.
What is SAP BI / BW?
SAP Business intelligence/Business Warehouse (BI/BW) is a Strategical Analytical reporting tool using which business users can perform various process for analyzing data and represent it in a structured graphical format, for taking any decision to help corporate executives, business managers and other business users to take more informed business decisions.
SAP Business intelligence comprises of variety of methodologies, applications, tools and that helps organizations to extract unstructured data from various business applications like ECC, CRM, SCM and external sources like online surveys or physical surveys to process it for analyzing , developing and running queries on the data, and represent it in reports and dashboards.
- The Modeling function area is used to create and maintain objects that are relevant to the data staging process in the SAP BI system. These objects display in a tree structure where the objects are ordered according to hierarchical criteria.
- SAP Business intelligence fetches data on periodic basis meaning that the reports will include no transactions from the day report is physically processed.
- These days Business processes are getting competitive and complex with the time which gives fewer chances for research and innovation. Big organizations are moving towards competition which will lead to requirement of many meaningful insights.
As the increasing extent of variety and volume of data, it will become tedious to analyze it in real time. Companies desperately feeling the technologies and tools using which they can process and analyze data to predict the market scope and trends with a few clicks, and SAP BI serves the same purpose.
Why SAP BI / BW?
The major benefits of SAP Business Intelligence include:
- Enhancing and Optimizing data of an organization for all the business processes, optimizing operational efficiency, cutting down overhead expenses, and to be competitive with their business rivals.
- SAP Business Intelligence analytical tool, is used to identify different aspects like shopping behavior of customer, spending capabilities, potential customer base, market trends and identify problem areas that needs to be addressed in business.
- SAP Business Intelligence is used to extract data from multiple sources to analyze its old information warehouse, and process it to convert it into relevant information, which can be used by business users and corporate heads for decision support system and making analytical and strategic decisions.
- With the growing network of processes and systems, the need for efficient decision support systems is also increasing. For company to place a strategy and give guidelines for development. It is very essential to get real time analysis and graphical visualization of the key performance indicators.
- Online Analytical Processing lets you perform analyses from multiple business perspectives. It is a multi-dimensional data analytical model which is processed using relational database tables.
- SAP Business Intelligence is a central application in nearly every solution brought in by SAP. It helps forecasting for strategic planning on the basis of historical raw data and helped in delivering better customer service with optimized business operations and improved corporate performance.
- SAP Business Intelligence consists of graphical visualizations, to let the business user do the analytical process as per the company business requirement by decision makers.
SkyWebcom offers the in-depth training of SAP BI/BW in Noida. This institute is the excellent choice for SAP BI/BW training and it also guarantees the placement and has maintained the 100% record of the same from past many years.
- Introduction to ERP & SAP
- ERP System & its Specification
- Types of ERP Package
- SAP R/3 Architecture
- SAP Landscape
- Software Oriented View
- Advantage of Multi-tier Architecture
SAP Net Weaver and BI: Overview and Fundamentals
- SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence: Data Warehousing Overview
- Fundamentals of Data Warehousing and Data Mining.
- SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence (BI) Overview.
- Overview of SAP R/3 Types of Applications
- Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Standard naming conventions in SAP & BI.
- Exploring the system Environment as a beginner: Logon, Navigation, Transaction
Codes, Business Content and Metadata Repository, System Landscape.
Objects in the BI Data Warehouse Layer
- Data Warehousing Workbench.
- InfoProviders: Business Purpose.
- Star Scheme Concepts.
- Classical star schema.(DW)
- Extended star schema.
- Modeling & Extraction Objects
- Info area
- Info objects catalogs
- Key Figures
- Info objects
- Data source
- Source system
- Application component
- Transfer rules
- Info providers
- Data targets
Data Acquisition and Transformation from Non-SAP Systems
- Data Acquisition Flow: Overview
- Loading Master Data from an Non-SAP Source System
- Loading Transaction Data from an Non-SAP Source System
- ETL Processes Overview.
- Extraction Process: Persistence Staging Area (PSA).
- Transformation Rules :-
- Direct Assignment
- Read Master Data
- Data Transfer Process (DTP).
- Full Load
- Delta Load
Data Acquisition from Other Systems
- Extraction from Non-SAP Systems: Overview
- Flat File Loading
- Data Store Objects(DSO): Definitions & types
- Virtual-Providers and Real-Time Data Acquisition
- Multi-Providers and BI InfoSets
- Info-cube V/S DSO.
- Infoset V/S Multi-provider.
- Delta Management: Overview
- Update Mode and Delta Process
- Examples from Applications / Source Systems
Open Hub Destination Service
- Introduction to the Open Hub Service
- Implementing the Open Hub Service
Generic Extraction (SAP ECC to SAP BI)
- Overview of SAP ECC System
- Concepts of functional modules & database tables of ECC System
- Steps for Generic Extraction to fetch data from database tables to BI system.
- Remote Function Call (RFC) Connection.
- Various types of R3 Extractors
SAP Business Intelligence – Reporting & Analysis
Business Explorer (BEx) Query Designer
- InfoProviders in the BEx Query Designer
- Calculated Key Figures
- Restricted key figures
- Free characteristics
Business Explorer (BEx) Query Analyzer
- BEx Analyzer
- Information Broadcasting Overview
- BEx Broadcaster concept.
Written Test , Presentation & Mock Interview
PART – 2
Standard Extraction Processes (SAP to SAP)
- Logistic Extraction (LO Extraction)
- Overview of LO Extraction
- Flow of LO Extraction
- Standard Data sources of functional modules
- Loading Master data from ECC
- Delta Management
- Controlling – Profitability Extraction (CO-PA Extraction)
- Overview of CO-PA Extraction
- Flow of CO-PA Extraction
- Standard Data sources of functional modules
- Business Content
- BI Content Discovery (Metadata Repository)
- How to install Business Contents
- Activating the Business content
Process Chains Management (PCM)
- Understanding use of Process Chain Managements
- Data flow of InfoProviders and integration.
- Creating Process Chains
- Scheduling & automating Process Chains
- Monitoring of Process Chains & DTP.
- Resolving errors and rectifying issues of data modeling & ETL process
- How to perform and enhance the performance at various stages :
- Data modeling level
- Selection of appropriate InfoProviders
- ETL Process
- Reporting Level
- Process Chain Management
- Delta Load Management
- Data Source Management
Administration of Data Targets
- System Administration Tasks in BI: Overview
- Administration of InfoCubes
- Administration of Data Store Objects
- Security and authorization of various processes, InfoProviders & reports in BI.
- User Maintenance & Profile Generation
Life Cycle Implementation of SAP
- Functional requirements
- Technical requirements
- Business Blue Prints
- Gap analysis
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- SDLC / Implementation / Support
- Correction & Transport request (CTS)
- Real Time Scenario
- Product Issues
- Ticket Handling
- Ticket tool tracker
- Error handling
- Transport Organizer & Work Bench Request ID’s
- Release Objects
- Package Maintenance & Transferring Objects from Local Objects.
- SD Module Flow
- MM Module Flow
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.