RPA TRAINING | RPA TRAINING INSTITUTE
What is RPA?
RPA stands for Robotic Process Automation. As the world is moving forward and new technologies are coming in every day that make our work easier. Automation technology is one of the essential technologies that we use to improve and grow our business. Very few people understood what it meant. The RPA system develops an action list by watching the users perform that task in the application’s GUI (Graphical User Interface), & then automates by repeating those tasks directly in the GUI. Or we can say RPA means the process of automating organizations operations with the help of robots to reduce human intervention. RPA allows businesses to automate task just like a human was doing them.
We can use RPA to automate workflow, back office work process, infrastructure and others.RPA is a software program which runs on user’s Desktops, Laptops or Mobile devices.The main benefit of Robotics Process Automation is to replace boring and repetitive clerical work performed by humans. RPA is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AL) and Machine Learning to handle high volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform.
Why is RPA?
Using RPA can develop bots that can do work instead of humans. RPA bots can log into applications, enter data, calculate and complete tasks. RPA technologies are divided into three broad categories: Probots, Knowbots and Chatbots.
Probots are bots that follow simple, repeatable rules to process data.
Knowbots are bots that search the internet to gather and store user-specified information.
And the most interesting part of using these bots is that there no need to pay any monthly or annual salary package. They simply follow the instructions according to their programming schedule.Robotic process automation technology can help organizations on their digital journeys.
RPA Tools are the software through which you can configure tasks to get automated. In today’s market, there are RPA Tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, WorkFusion, Pega Systems and many more.
Here, are some reasons why Robotics Process Automation is advantageous:
- A human can work average 8-9 hours a day whereas robots can work 24hrs without any tiredness.
- The average productivity of human is 60-70% with few errors if we compare to Robot’s productivity which is 100% without any errors.
- Robots handle multiple tasks very well compared to a human being.
- Speed: Enterprises should be able to design and test new robotic processes in a few hours or less, as well as optimize the bots to work quickly.
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.