ReactJs Training| ReactJs Training Institute
SkyWebcom is one of the best institutes for ReactJs Training. SkyWebcom is the well-known ReactJs Training with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. SkyWebcom prepares thousands of candidates for training at an affordable fee structure which is sufficient for the ReactJs Training courses and attends the classes. The course curriculum has been designed by IT experts such that it provides in-depth knowledge of all the concepts and modules of ReactJs ranging from basic to advanced level. Training at SkyWebcom is supervised by experts having more than 17 years of experience in ReactJs. We provide both theoretical and hands-on practical which helps trainees to experience difficult and complex situations. The trainees prepared to face the reality of the IT sector. We provide weekend classes also for those who are working and want to update themselves.
What is ReactJs?
- The main objective of ReactJS is to develop User Interfaces (UI) that improves the speed of the apps.
- It uses component and data patterns that improve readability and helps to maintain larger apps.
- React makes it painless to create interactive UIs.
- Design simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes.
ReactJs Course Contents
Top Level Content
- React – Basics and In-depth
- Node – Basics
- React with Node
- Creating classes
- Creating private/public/global fields
- Creating private/public/global functions
- Introduction to React
- Original DOM vs Virtual DOM
- React Components
- React Components with JSX
- React Components with ES6
- Props and state
- Basics of Node and Installation.
- Introduction to Npm
- Adding and removing modules
React with Node
- Creating an application using Create React App.
- Life Cycle
- Default values
- SetState in depth
- Creating Forms
- Creating Table
- Handling Events
- Applying Filters
- JSX in depth
- Applying Styles
- Backend calls
- Stateful Components
- Stateless Components
- Local Storage
- Basic Routing and Passing Params
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.