R Programming Training | R Programming Training Institute
SkyWebcom is one of the best known institutes for R Programming Training. SkyWebcom provides R Programming Training with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. SkyWebcom prepares thousands of candidates for training at an affordable fee structure which is sufficient for the R PROGRAMMING training courses and attends the classes. SkyWebcom provides 100% placement assistance in top companies. The course curriculum has been designed by IT experts such that it provides in-depth knowledge of all the concepts and modules of R PROGRAMMING Training ranging from basic to advanced level. Training at SkyWebcom is supervised by experts having more than 17 years of experience in R PROGRAMMING Training. We provide both theoretical and hands-on practical
What is R?
R is an open source programming language developed by Ross Ihaka and Robert Gentleman in 1993. R course has designed an extensive catalog of statistical and graphical methods. R programming institute includes machine learning algorithm, linear regression, time series, and statistical inference to name a few. Mostly R libraries are written in R programming language, but for high computational task, C, C++ and FORTRAN codes are preferred.
R programming course is not only entrusted by academic or infect different large companies but use R programming language is also used by Uber, Google, Airbnb, Facebook and many more companies that are using R for analysis.
Data analysis with R course is done in a series of steps; Programming, Transforming, Discovering, Modeling and Communicate the results
- Program: R course training has clear and accessible programming.
- Transform: R tool is made up of a collection of libraries designed specifically for data science.
- Discover: using R language we can easily investigate the data, can refine our hypothesis and analyze them.
- Model: R course provides a wide array of tools to capture the right model for your data.,
- Communicate: R programming Integrate codes, graphs, and outputs to a report with R Markdown or build Shiny apps to share with the world.
- It is heavily used in analyzing data that is both structured and unstructured.
- R Programming is the standard language for performing statistical operations.
- R allows various features that set it apart from other Data Science languages.
- You can run your code without any compiler.
- Anyone can add functions to a single Vector without putting in a loop because R is a vector language.
- R is powerful and faster than other languages.
- It is great for visualization and has far more capabilities as compared to other tools.
- Introduction to R
- Data Types
- Object Types
- Arrays and Matrices
- Factors and Lists
- Data Frames and Tables
- Importing Data into R
- Text Files
- Data Mining/Manipulation
- Vector Operations
- Array Operations
- Array Operations: subscripts, Outer Product, and applying functions.
- Matrix Operations
- Data Frame Operations
- Factor Operations
- Operations on Text
- Operations on Dates
- Loops and Conditions
- Descriptive Statistics
- Probability Distributions
- Hypothesis Testing – One and Two Sample T-tests
- Hypothesis Testing – KS-test and F-test
- Linear Modeling – Working with Formula Objects
- Linear Modeling – Generating a Linear Model
- Linear Modeling – Updating a Linear Model
- Generalized Linear Models
- Non-Linear Regression
- Tree Models
- Univariate Plots – I
- Univariate Plots – II
- Multivariate Plots – I
- Multivariate Plots – II
- Formatting a Plot – Points
- Formatting a Plot – Lines
- Formatting a Plot – Regions and Layout
- Formatting a Plot – Axes
- Formatting a Plot – Text
- Formatting a Plot – Color
- Exporting Data out of R
- Text files
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.