PPC Training | PPC Training Institute
Social media advertising- One of the best types of PPC
Social media advertising is a must if you’re looking to reach a new, targeted audience quick and fast. Of course it can be scary to move from an organic social strategy to putting real money on the table. So, it’s important to understand all the options.
Types of social media ads
All the major social networks offer advertising options. That doesn’t mean you should use all of them. When thinking about which social networks to use for advertising, look at which ones perform well organically. Networks where your content naturally strikes a chord with fans are an obvious choice for your first social ad campaigns. When choosing where to place your ads, it’s also helpful to know which networks are most popular with your target audience. Let’s take a look at probably the best social media ads type, Facebook ads.
Facebook ads are designed to help you achieve one of three broad types of campaign objectives:
- Awareness: Build brand awareness or increase reach.
- Consideration: Send traffic to your website, increase engagement, encourage app installs or video views, generate leads, or encourage people to communicate with you on Facebook Messenger.
- Conversion: Create online conversions, make catalog sales, or drive foot traffic to offline stores.
Different types of Facebook ads:
In addition to a photo, Facebook photo ads include 125 characters of text plus a headline and link description. They can also include a call-to-action button like Shop Now or Send Message.
Facebook video ad options range from short mobile video ads up to 240-minute promoted videos designed to be watched on desktop. With so many options, it’s critical to have solid goals and understand who your target market is and where your video will reach them. Facebook video ads can work well in conjunction with a TV ad campaign. Even if T.V. is not part of your marketing mix, video ads can be a great way to draw people in. Use compelling visuals that highlight the best parts of your brand.
In this full-screen format, photos display for six seconds, and videos can last up to 15 seconds. You can’t specifically select Facebook Stories ads by on your own. They’re included as a possible placement when you select Automatic Placements while creating your ad.
A carousel ad lets you include up to 10 images or videos, each with their own link, all in one ad Carousel ads work well to showcase different features of a product, or to explain a step-by-step process. They’re also a great way to present multiple products.
A slideshow is an ad that creates a video from several static images—your own or stock images that Facebook provides. Slideshows offer the compelling motion of video, but require no video-specific resources to create. If you’re not ready to try video ads but want to move beyond static photos, slideshow ads are a great option.
A collection ad highlights your products right in the Facebook feed. The ad includes a cover photo or video plus product images with pricing and other details. This allows people to learn more about your product without leaving Facebook. When someone clicks on the ad, they go to an Instant Experience.
Instant Experience ads
Formerly called Carousel ads, these are full-screen interactive ads for the mobile feed. An Instant Experience ad can include up to 20 images or up to two minutes of video. You can include a call-to-action button with up to 30 characters of text.
Messenger ads are simply Facebook ads placed on the home screen of the Messenger app. You can use them to encourage people to connect with your business on Messenger, but they can also link to your site.
Lead generation ads
Facebook lead generation ads are mobile-only ads that include pre-populated forms. This makes it easy for people to:
- sign up for your newsletter,
- request a free trial, &
- ask for a quote.
They’re a great tool if you’re looking for leads to pass along to your sales team, or to build your online sales funnel.
Today Facebook ads are most preferred mode of social media advertising and social media advertising is widely used type of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. SkyWebcom offers the comprehensive training of PPC in Noida. One of the excellent choices for PPC training in Noida is SkyWebcom. The institute also guarantees the placement of every trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of placement from past many years.
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.