MongoDB Training | MongoDB Training Institute
SkyWebcom is one of the best known institutes for MongoDB Training. SkyWebcom provides MongoDB Training. with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. SkyWebcom prepares thousands of candidates for training at an affordable fee structure which is sufficient for the MongoDB Training courses and attends the classes. SkyWebcom provides 100% placement assistance in top companies.
The course curriculum has been designed by IT experts such that it provides in-depth knowledge of all the concepts and modules of MONGODB Training ranging from basic to advanced level. Training at SkyWebcom is supervised by experts having more than 17 years of experience in MongoDB Training. We provide both theoretical and hands-on practical.
What Mongo DB?
MongoDB is developed by MongoDB Inc. MongoDB is a cross-platform and open-source document-oriented database. It is a kind of NoSQL database. MongoDB is constructing for scalability, high availability and performance from a single server deployment to large and complex multi-site infrastructures. MongoDB became one of the most popular NoSQL databases, being used as the backend for many major websites. This makes data integration for certain types of applications faster and easier. Its document-oriented data model makes it easier to split up data across multiple servers.
Why Mongo DB?
- Mongo DB is an essential choice for database system when managing huge tables.
- Unlike any other database, adding a field to Mongo DB is simpler as it does not require updating the entire table.
- Moreover, it is a no SQL and a document model database, which is extremely flexible to use in a variety of applications. It hence becomes simplified, minimizing the usage of joins.
- MongoDB’s document model is simple for developers to learn and use, while still providing all the capabilities needed to meet the most complex requirements at any scale.
- MongoDB provides high performance data persistence.
Mongo DB Course Contents
- What is MongoDB?
- The current SQL/NoSQL landscape
- Document-oriented vs. other types of storage
- Mongo’s featureset
- Common use-cases
- Introduction to JSON
- Documents and Collections
- Creating documents
- Managing documents in collections
- Iterating over documents
- Simple Queries
- Field equality tests
- Operators available
- Limiting results and paging
- Simple Updates and Deletes
- Field updates
- Field insertions and removal
- Document deletion
- More Complex Types of Queries
- Existential field values
- Aggregations and groups
- Aggregations and groups in hierarchical data
- Updates and Arrays
- Altering array field elements
- Insertion to array fields
- Removing from array fields
- Indexing 1
- The primary index and the _id field
- Problems requiring an index
- Defining secondary indexes
- Compound indexes
- Indexing 2
- Index selection
- Index hints
- Covering indexes
- Index storage size
- Indexes effect insertion and update speeds
- Mongo RESTful API
- CRUD operations through REST
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.