Manual Testing | Manual Testing Training
SkyWebcom is one of the best known institutes for Manual Testing training. SkyWebcom provides Manual Testing training with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. Sky InfoTech Webcom prepares thousands of candi Manual Testing dates for training at an affordable fee structure which is sufficient for the Manual Testing training courses and attends the classes. Sky InfoTech Webcom provides 100% placement assistance in top companies.
The course curriculum has been designed by IT experts such that it provides in-depth knowledge of all the concepts and modules of Manual Testing Training ranging from basic to advanced level. Training at SkyWebcom is supervised by experts having more than 17 years of experience in Manual Testing Training. We provide both theoretical and hands-on practical.
Manual testing is the process of using the functions and features of an application. In order to verify the software is working as required. With manual testing, a tester conducts tests on the software by a set of pre-defined test cases. The main goal is to make sure the software is bug-free. Once you understand the requirements, you can write test cases .This is a crucial part of manual testing as you encounter bugs, you need to log information for the development team about the defect. The keys to successful manual testing include the requirements of the software, writing good test cases, and logging thorough bug reports.
- In manual testing as you understand the requirements, you can write test cases
- Manual testing is more liable to find and solve real usability issues than automated testing.
- It allows the tester to be flexible during the test and try different things.
- Manual testing is necessary to ensure a good user experience and a high level of quality software.
- It is made to verify whether the individual unit or module of the source code is working accurately.
- It is mostly done by the developers in developer’s atmosphere.
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.