Machine Learning | Machine Learning Training
SkyWebcom is one of the best known institutes for Machine Learning Training . SkyWebcom provides Machine Learning Training with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. SkyWebcom prepares thousands of candidates for training at an affordable fee structure which is sufficient for the Machine Learning Training courses and attends the classes. SkyWebcom provides 100% placement assistance in top companies.
The course curriculum has been designed by IT experts such that it provides in-depth knowledge of all the concepts and modules of MACHINE LEARNING Training ranging from basic to advanced level. Training at SkyWebcom is supervised by experts having more than 17 years of experience in MACHINE LEARNING Training. We provide both theoretical and hands-on practical.
What is machine learning?
Machine learning is a set of algorithms that allow computers to learn from data without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning originates around 1960s. It is a practice of getting machines to make decisions without being programmed. It is based on the system of probability. It is used for optical character recognition, web security, imitation learning. It includes deep learning. Machine learning is really like feeding in data and getting some kind of output. So you are giving a test data set for a machine to train off of and learn off of and then hopefully based on that data it can use new that’s never seen before to predict certain outcomes or to classify images or to do things along those lines.
Types of Machine Learning
There are three types of Machine Learning are as follows-
- Supervised Machine Learning , learning algorithm tries to identify a relationship between given set of inputs and their corresponding outputs
- Regression, used for systems where the value being predicted falls somewhere on a continuous real number range
- Classification, used for systems where output value being predicted is a category
- Unsupervised Learning, trying to understand the data. It looks for structure or unusual patterns. It does not require labelled data. It does not look for something specific.
- Reinforcement Learning-
- Finance sector
- Inventory management
- Robot navigation
Why Machine Learning?
Machine learning uses algorithms that can learn from and make predictions on data. Can even outperform humans. It is typically thought of as a sub-topic of artificial intelligence. It is inspired by several disciplines.
Machine learning mainly focuses on the development of computer programs that accesses the data and later use it to learn for themselves. The main focus of machine learning is to make computers so eligible that they can learn automatically without any interference of human being. Machine learning completely concentrates for future betterment without the involvement of any human being.
Advantages of Machine Learning
- Ensures better profiling of customers to understands their needs
- High level of accuracy, create new types of features
- Fast in classification process
- Rapidly builds models
- Machine learning accurately facilitates the medical reports.
- It simplifies the product marketing.
- Machine learning also improves the financial rules and models.
- It helps in detecting the spam easily.
- Easily predicts the maintenance of manufacturing industry.
Machine Learning Course Contents:
GETTING STARTED WITH PYTHON LIBRARIES
- what is data analysis ?
- why python for data analysis ?
- Essential Python Libraries
- Installation and setup
- Jupyter Notebook
- Creating multidimensional array
- NumPy-Data types
- Array attributes
- Indexing and Slicing
- Creating array views and copies
- Manipulating array shapes
- I/O with NumPy
WORKING WITH PANDAS
- Installing pandas
- Pandas dataframes
- Pandas Series
- Data aggregation with Pandas DataFrames
- Concatenating and appending DataFrames
- Joining DataFrames
- Handling missing data
- Installation matplotlib
- Basic matplotlib plots
- Scatter plots
- Saving plots to ﬁle
- plotting functions in pandas
Machine Learning vs Statistical Modeling & Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning
- Machine Learning Languages, Types, and Examples
- Machine Learning vs Statistical Modelling
- Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning
- Supervised Learning Classification
- Unsupervised Learning
Supervised Learning I
- K-Nearest Neighbors
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Reliability of Random Forests
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Decision Trees
Supervised Learning II
- Regression Algorithms
- Model Evaluation
- Model Evaluation: Overfitting & Underfitting
- Understanding Different Evaluation Models
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.