Website BigStep Technologies
The required candidate should have 2-3 years of experience and will be responsible for assuring high quality of our software products.
– Design, Implement and Maintain Test Plans, Test Cases & Scenarios to ensure quality of software/web applications
– Develop and Implement Manual and Automated Testing Methodologies to ensure accuracy and stability of software/web applications
– Prepare Test Designs based on documented project requirements and team discussions
– Understand Project Specifications and translate it into Technical Specifications
– Track problem reports using a bug-tracking system
– Work closely with developers for creating quality web applications
– Drive complete releases of products
– Functional Testing
– GUI and Usability testing
– Prepare functional documentation
– Knowledge of Quality Assurance Testing methodologies and systems will be an added plus
– Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle
– Must have good oral and written communication skills
– Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
– Must be a good team player, good learner and self-starter
– Must be proactive and quick executor
– Must have ability to work independently
Company provided meals, Medical Insurance and other perks.
You must sign in to apply for this position.