Website Fractal Analytics Ltd
- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions techniques independently or with minimal supervision
- Work and collaborate with other teams to deliver and create value for clients
- Fast learner: ability to learn and pick up a new language/tool/ platform quickly
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high- quality solutions and insightful analysis
- Conduct research and prototyping innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture; consulting clients and client facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning problems.
- Ability to deliver AIML based solutions around a host of domains and problems, with some of them being: Customer Segmentation Targeting, Propensity Modeling, Churn Modeling, Lifetime Value Estimation, Forecasting, Recommender Systems, Modeling Response to Incentives, Marketing Mix Optimization, Price Optimization
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in at least one of R and Python
- Ability to discover effective solutions to complex problems. Strong skills in data- structures and algorithms.
- Experience of working on a project end- to- end: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, modeling, insights, and visualizations
- Problem- solving: Ability to break the problem into small problems and think of relevant techniques which can be explored used to cater to those
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, probability theory, statistics, and algorithms. You will be required to discuss and use various algorithms and approaches on a daily basis.
- We use regression, Bayesian methods, tree- based learners, SVM, RF, XGBOOST, time series modeling, dimensionality reduction, SEM, GLM, GLMM, clustering etc on a regular basis. If you know few of them you are good to go.
Good to Have:
- Experience in one of the upcoming technologies like deep learning, NLP, image processing, recommender systems
- The experience of working in on one or more domains:
- BFSI: cross- sell, up- sell, campaign analytics, treasury analytics, fraud detection
- Healthcare: medical adherence, medical risk profiling, EHR data, fraud- waste- abuse
- Experience in working with Linux computing environment and use of command line tools like sed/awk
- Grasp at databases including RDBMS, NoSQL, MongoDB etc.
B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science / Mathematics / Signal Processing or related fields from one of the premier Institutes (IITs/NITs/BITS)
You must sign in to apply for this position.