Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Development experience in R, Python
– Advanced understanding of statistical analysis
– Credit risk modelling for underwriting and portfolio monitoring using traditional and alternate data sources.
– Ability to apply analytics in all aspects of the business – risk, marketing, process etc
– Preferred experience in banking, payments, B2B Lending space
– Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/ Hadoop) a plus
– Experience with building insights using varied/alternate data sources
– Actively collaborate with technology team, product management, operations teams and other stake holders.
– Move seamlessly between business problems and coding.
– Present complicated analytical solutions to a non-technical audience
– Work with very large data sets residing in different data stores in disparate format
– Readiness to work in a highly results-oriented and fast changing landscape in a fintech startup
You must sign in to apply for this position.