Website United Techno Info Systems P Limited
The Cloud Engineer works as a member of United Techno’s Cloud Operations Team to design, build, and maintain our production runtime clouds, supporting our customers’ mission critical business integrations and processes. The Cloud Operations Team regularly participates with the product and development teams in the strategic design process and translates business needs into technical systems solutions. The Cloud Engineer is responsible for the deployment, technical accuracy, and completeness of integrated system designs across development, testing, staging, and production.
Keywords – AWS Cloud Engineer, AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Azure Cloud engineer
- Translate high growth business requirements into scalable infrastructure designs, cost models, and forecasts
- Manage the inventory of virtual systems supporting customers’ production integrations
- Monitor production systems and applications and take corrective actions to ensure availability
- Manage backup and recovery of systems
- Perform network and storage administration for test and production environments
Required Candidate profile
Essential Job Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Systems Engineering, Network Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Real world experience managing large scale, enterprise level cloud environments using Amazon Web Services (EC2 and S3), Microsoft Azure, Rackspace Cloud, Google Cloud Platform Cloud and/or VirtuStream. Certification in any a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in managing public cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- 3+ years of experience with running and/or managing large infrastructure services with multiple availability regions
- Public Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) Certifications Professional level preferred
- Ability to develop custom tool integrations
- Ability to write consistent and published APIs
- A solid understanding of the Linux operating system (RHEL preferred), server hardware (x86 based), virtual machines and networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, SSH, NFS)
- Experience monitoring production application systems, performance optimization, root cause analysis, and advanced troubleshooting.
- Experience configuring, tuning, and maintaining production JVM applications.
- Fundamental Understanding of Computer Architecture
- Familiarity with DevOps and IT Automation tools such as Puppet and Ansible
- Database administration with MySQL and/or Postgres
- Experience with Agile and Kanban Processes
- Experience supporting SaaS and Cloud based software solutions.
You must sign in to apply for this position.