Data Warehousing Training | Data Warehousing Training Institute
What is Data warehouse?
Data warehouse is subject oriented, Integrated, non-volatile and Time-variant collection of data in support of management’s decisions.
Subject oriented means it focuses on a subject rather than ongoing operations. It helps to focus on modeling and analysis of data for decision making.
Integrated means it integrates data from multiple data sources. its transform data from different sources into a consistent format. It must keep consistent naming conventions, formats and encodings.
Non-Volatile means data should not change once in the warehouse. Previous data should not erase when new data is added to DWH. Data is Read Only and periodically refreshed. It enables to analyse historical data and what and when happened.
Time-variant means means Historical data is kept in a data warehouse. It helps the organization to focus on change over time is what is meant by the term time variant. Its help to study Trends and changes. It provides information from the Historical point of view
Data warehouse is like relational data base Designed for analytical needs. Its Functions on the basis of OLAP (Online analytical processing). It is a central location where consolidated data from multiple locations(DATABASES) are stored.
Data warehousing is the act of organizing & storing data in a way so as to make its Retrieval efficient and insightful. It’s also called as the process of transforming data into information.
Data warehousing is basically based on :
- OLAP(Online Analytical processing) :
- OLAP is flexible way for you to make complicated analysis of multidimensional data (it has Different views then we will perform analysis).
- Data warehousing is modeled on the concept of OLTP (online Transaction Processing).Databases are modeled on the concept OLTP.
- OLTP Systems use data stored in the form of two dimensional table with row and columns.
Advantages of OLAP over OLTP
- Opens up new views of looking at Data
- Supports filtering / sorting of data
- Data can be refined
Types of OLAP:
- MOLAP : MOLAP is process of OLAP that processes and stores the data directly into a multidimensional database.
Advantages: it can be perform complex calculations.
Disadvantage: Only limited data can be handled.
- ROLAP: It is a form of OLAP that performs dynamic multidimensional analysis of data stored in a relational database rather than in a multidimensional database.
Advantage: Great amount of data can be processed
Disadvantage: Requires more processing time / disk space.
- HOLAP : Hybrid OLAP is combination of the advantages MOLAP and ROLAO.
Advantage: HOLAP can drill through “ from the cube into underlying relational data.
Why Data warehousing
- Historical database is provided to analyst
- Increase quality of data
- It helps in recovering from database failure
- It helps in data mining process
- Increase in product inventory turnover
- Decrease in cost of production
- Increase sales with improved target market selection
- Better Business intelligence
- Secured and easy access of information to user
- Consistent information to be provided
- Clean and authentic data for analysis
- Data collected must be accurate, unified
- Data must be adaptive in nature
- Its need for taking quick and effective decision
- It helps users to proving necessary information
- Its required for creating and managing efficient data repository
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.