BLOCKCHAIN TRAINING | BLOCKCHAIN TRAINING INSTITUTE
WHAT IS BLOCKCHAIN?
A block chain is, in the simplest of terms, a time-stamped sequence of immutable record of data that is managed by bunch of computers not owned by any single entity. Each of these blocks of data are secured and leap to each other using cryptographic principles.
So, what is so special about it and why are we saying that it has constructing disrupting capabilities?
The block chain network has no central authority — it is the very definition of a democratize system. Since it is a split and immutable ledger, the information in it is open for anyone and everyone to see. Hence, anything that is built on the block chain is by its very nature clear and everyone involved is accountable for their steps
The block chain is a easy yet ingenious way of passing information from A to B in a fully automated and secure manner. One party to a deal initiates the process by creating a block. This block is confirmed by thousands, perhaps millions of computers distributed around the net. The verified block is added to a chain, which is stored over the net, creating not just a individual record, but a individual record with a individual history. .
- While the social awareness of block chain is strongly related to Bit coin and other crypto currencies, the monetary aspect is just the point of the iceberg, one of the possible uses.
- This new technology is very hopeful with implications that go far beyond crypto currencies, it is potentially disruptive for dozens of industries and it has already allure millions of dollars of investment with numerous projects under development.
- Let’s start from the example of crypto currencies: there is a block chain that works as a circulate ledger of transactions and a token, called Bit coin that is divisible and assistant as unit of account and mean of exchange. In the case of the Bit coin network, the general perception of tokens is mainly connected to currency, we naturally tend to assign a monetary value to each Bit coin. The key point is that a token on the block chain can represent anything: it is feasible to develop block chain-based systems where tokens represent any piece of information, like a digital certificate of ownership (such as a house or a share in a company), a certificate of credit, a Kilowatt of energy, a vote during the elections, patents, details about the origin of products, instructions for an algorithm, the identity for an IoT device, etc.
- The programmable and open features of the block chain allow innovating and completely rebuilding systems in many fields, dramatically reducing the level of administration and making the whole processes significantly more efficient and transparent. Block chain could be used to prevent impostor, to avoid using intermediaries, for land registry, for stock exchange and asset management (record the trading orders and property of securities), for insurance claims, digital payments and many others. Major Banks have already invested millions to develop platforms to direct transactions using block chain systems.
- Block chain is so powerful because opens a new world of possibilities, with numerous application and a high disordering potential.
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of SkyWebcom are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.