Azure Training In Noida | Leading Institute for Azure Training In Noida
SkyWebcom is one of the best known institutes for Azure Training In Noida. SkyWebcom provides Azure Training In Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. SkyWebcom prepares thousands of candidates for training at an affordable fee structure which is sufficient for the Azure Training In Noida courses and attends the classes. SkyWebcom provides 100% placement assistance in top companies.
The course curriculum has been designed by IT experts such that it provides in-depth knowledge of all the concepts and modules of AZURE Training ranging from basic to advanced level. Training at SkyWebcom is supervised by experts having more than 32 years of experience in AZURE Training. We provide both theoretical and hands-on practical.
What is Azure?
Azure is a public cloud computing platform. Azure cloud service is created by Microsoft. Microsoft Azure was released commercially on the 1st of February 2010. Microsoft Azure formerly known as Windows Azure. This cloud based application platform is built for developing, managing, testing and hosting applications. Azure supports all type of cloud computing services like Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) that can be used for Analytics, Testing, Network, Storage, DB, and much more. Microsoft Azure is one of the most demanding cloud services platform in the market. It provides a user friendly cloud platform. It is a fast, flexible and affordable platform because its price and capability make it the best public cloud platform in the market race. Microsoft Azure supports many different programming languages, tools, middleware and frameworks whether it’s developed by Microsoft or third-party software. There are hundreds of services available that fall under the Microsoft Azure umbrella. Azure covers more regions than any other cloud provider, and is the only consistent hybrid cloud.Azure offers three core areas of functionality; Virtual Machines, cloud services, and app services.
As we all know that Microsoft windows operating systems are very user friendly, similarly Azure is also user friendly. And we have been working on windows operating system since childhood, so Azure will also be familiar to us. Azure provides us flexibility for moving compute resources up and down according to customers’ requirements. It supports almost any OS, language, tool, or framework. You can create Microsoft Windows or Linux virtual machines (VMs) in just minutes from a marketplace templates or from your own customized machine images. It is very easy to use and we have to pay only for what we use. Azure delivers a 99.95% monthly SLA and enables you to build and run highly available applications. It is very cost efficient platform because Microsoft’s pay-as-you-go model allows you to pay for what you use to build or expand resources using Azure services.If you are using on-premise apps or cloud apps like Office 365, Active Directory integration with Azure will be the central tool for managing and maintaining access to all of these tools.
Azure Course Contents:
- Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Managing Azure Subscriptions
- Access Management for Cloud Resources
- Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Log Analytics
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Tips, Tricks, and Tools
- Implementing & Managing Storage
- Overview of Azure Storage
- Storage Services
- Securing and Managing Storage
- Storing and Accessing Data
- Monitoring Storage
- Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines
- Overview of Azure Machines
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Deploying Virtual Machine Images
- Configuring Virtual Machines
- Configuring Availability and Extensibility
- Managing and Monitoring Virtual Machines
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure DNS
- Securing Virtual Network Resources
- Connecting Virtual Networks
- Manage Identities
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Managing Azure Active Directory Objects
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
Meet the Experts:
- The course consultants of Azure Training in Noida are highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well.
- The best thing about them is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
Placements: A major talking point
- SkyWebcom guarantees the placement of every single trainee from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyWebcom has tie-ups with top MNCs like Accenture, Delloite, Infosys, DXC, CTS etc. Many certified candidates from SkyWebcom are currently working in one of these top MNCs across the globe.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the training regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
Reasons to join SkyWebcom:
- SkyWebcom announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyWebcom offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyWebcom is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyWebcom prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyWebcom also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.